During business hours for general questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your foster needs to see the vet, we do not pay for visits to your veterinarian's clinic or other outside clinics, so if you bring your foster to the emergency vet or any clinic other than ours, you will be paying that bill.
Expectations of Foster Parents
1. Send descriptions and pictures of your fosters asap to email@example.com, if you have a long-term foster, we need ongoing photos and updates on your foster dog.
2. Be available for meet and greets and mobile adoption events.
Mobile Adoptions typically take place on Saturdays in Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Eaton. We
expect fosters to attend and help at these events.
Meet and Greets are scheduled around your and the adopter's schedule.
3. If you decide to adopt your foster dog, we need to know as soon as possible.
4. If your foster dog is showing signs of illness, you are expected to get ahold of us immediately for care during business hours rather than waiting until emergency hours if possible.
5. You are responsible for transporting your foster dogs to and from events, the veterinarian, etc.
6. We do not cover the cost of food because we have enough donated to cover the dogs in our care, so you MUST be willing to pick up food from us at our Eaton location for your foster dogs.
7. Fosters are not allowed to release their foster dog to anybody without prior approval from Denkai.
Denkai Shirts and Hats for Sale!
Come on by our Eaton Clinic location and purchase a t-shirt or hat or call (970) 454-3353 to order online. More details coming soon! 217 First Street Eaton, CO 80615